Friday, April 12, 2013

Sum of Current supply I=I1+I2+I3+.....................+In

Sum of Current supply I=I1+I2+I3+.....................+In 

 

#include<stdio.h>
#include<conio.h>
main()
{
    int n,i,j,I=0,v,r,sum=0;
    printf("\t*Its's a programe to find the total current supply of a circuit bord*\n");
    printf("\n\nHow many curent supply point you use in serise bord: ");
    scanf("%d",&n);
    for(i=1;i<=n;i++)
    {
        for(j=1;j<=1;j++)
        {
            printf("\nEnter the value of %d voltage: ",i);
            scanf("%d",&v);
            printf("\nEnter the valo of %d registance: ",i);
            scanf("%d",&r);
            I=v/r;
        }
        //printf("\n\tEnter the valuse of %d registor:",i);
        //scanf("%d",&j);
        sum+=I;
    }
    printf("\n\tThe total current supply of circuit board is: %d\n ",sum);
}

No comments:

Post a Comment